20six: weekly posting is the norm.
- 55 percent male
- 29 years old , on average (vs. teenager at LiveJournal)
- 2 of 5 bloggers tell others about their blog
- 77% are active once a week or more; 25% are active daily or more.
More things I want to know:
- Is the older male demographic more representative of bloggers vs. diarists?
- Are people blogging from work? Or at least during work hours? Would that encourage frequenct posting?
- What portion of posting comes from phones vs. web?
- Are our perceptions different than our reality?
- How does the information people volunteered in the survey contrast with your server log analysis?
- Do people think they post more often than they actually do? Or less?
- Do you have "tell a friend about your blog" or "explain blogging to a friend" features that would let you measure referrals?
- How do your UK users differ from 20six users in Germany, France, and the Netherlands?