I love a virgin blogger that takes the plunge. Bret Busse of iXmatch is one of maybe 20 people in the world that are experts on matching technology. These are the tools that compare a million things to a million other things, ranked according to hundreds of criteria. One of the first applications: matching jobs to job seekers based on mutual capabilities and needs. Now the Matching v. Searching blog is born, the rest of us may learn when matching engines should become part of our staffing strategy and HRIS plumbing.
Thursday, July 17, 2003
- Name:Phil Wolff
- Location:Oakland, California, United States
- Where's your site's Accessibility Policy?
- Agenda: Privacy legislation and career site data.
- A few employment brand life cycle metrics.
- Webinar today, a case of stage fright, anger, and hope.
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Faces Looming Labor Shortage
- U R FIRD
- Attrition Bomb
- Employment Brand Integrity
- The Global 500 Recruit From Their Home Page
- One mob.